WEB Privacy Notice
INFORMATION DOCUMENT ARTICLE 13 REG. EU 2016/679
GDPR INFORMATION FOR TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AT THE INTERESTED PARTY
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by registering on this site. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner’s internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data).
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT: the data controller, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, is NOCIARO IMMOBILIARE srl, with registered office in San Benedetto del Tronto, Contrada Montecretaccio 34, and operational headquarters in San Benedetto del Tronto, Contrada Montecretaccio 34, in the person of Franco Bonfiglioli.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED: identification data is any information concerning an interested party, with particular reference to an identifier as personal data (for example: name and surname, address, telephone number), location data, an online ID. – see 4, c. 1, n. 1 GDPR. We inform you, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, general regulation on data protection, that the identification data provided by you or otherwise acquired by the same in compliance with current legislation, may be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality obligations.
If you decide to register as a customer to our site, we inform you that Nociaro Immobiliare srl will only be aware of the personal data and identification strictly necessary to provide you with the required telematic services, in the most efficient manner possible. The data collection form asks you in a mandatory way. These are identification data that are requested only as strictly necessary to provide the services described in the following paragraph n. 3. The processing of personal data shall mean: “any operation or combination of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction “. The interested party must be understood as: “an indentified or identifiable natural person”.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT:the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6) lett. a) EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes: a) create a single account with which you can: – access restricted areas and purchase products on our site and manage related activities (eg invoicing, shipping, etc.) b) for direct marketing activities, newsletters to receive – through automated means e-mail – promotional and advertising material concerning services, offers, promotions of Nociaro Immobiliare srl (eg discount coupons).
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES OF DATA:the identifying data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3. Specifically, the data will be communicated to: – Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail and websites); – Authorities competent for fulfilling legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. – External parties duly appointed who carry out activities on behalf of the data controller such as, for example: accountant, suppliers, credit institutions, outsourced professionals and couriers (SDA, GLS, BRT, Nexive, Poste Italiane, TNT, DHL). The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU AREA: ipersonal data are not processed outside the EU Area (EEA).
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OR CRITERIA:when we have to collect your personal data, we make sure that they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not obliged to keep them as required by law (which however requires us not to exceed 10 years of storage), we will do everything possible to delete, destroy or anonymize them. Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be processed until consent is revoked. Further information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below.
- NATURE OF THE CONFERRALITY AND REFUSAL: theprovision of data for the purposes referred to in point 3.a) is mandatory. Failing this, you will not be able to register and purchase at our site. However, although you may continue to make purchases on our site, you may deny the possibility of receiving periodic communications described in point 3.b)
- NAVIGATION DATA: icomputer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning. to identify anomalies and / or abuse, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site or third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than 26 months.
- YOUR RIGHTSYou always have the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time
- Oppose to the processing of your data
- Access your personal information
- Verify and request rectification
- Obtaining treatment limitation
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your data
- Request data portability.
The request to assert the aforementioned rights can be made by e-mail, fax or registered letter with the subject “Request by the interested party”, specifying in the request the right that the interested party wishes to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability), together with a valid mail / pec address to which the reply should be sent. The data controller, or anyone appointed by the same, will proceed to satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the answer is complex, the time could be extended to a further 30 days, upon timely communication to the same interested party. If you think it is appropriate to assert your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, corresponding to the National Privacy Guarantor, located in Palazzo Monte Citorio, 121 Rome
Usage information of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site at the next visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the user’s hard disk nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term ‘cookie’ refers to both cookies, properly so-called, and to all similar technologies.
Type of cookies
Cookies can be first or third party, where “first part” means cookies that report the site as domain, while “third party” means cookies that are related to external domains. Third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external party, always defined as “third party”, not managed by the site. These subjects may also install first-party cookies, saving their cookies on the site’s domain. Another type of cookies are the so-called “Flash Cookies” (Local Shared Objects), used within Adobe Flash Player to deliver some content, such as video clips or animations, in order to remember the settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on the device, but are managed through a different interface than the one provided by the browser used.
Nature of cookies
With regard to the nature of cookies, there are several types:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into: navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve the performance of the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies it is not required the prior consent of users (more information in the paragraph Cookie management below).
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. According to the provision (more information in the paragraph on cookie management below) the user can authorize or deny consent to the installation of cookies through the options provided in the “Manage cookies” section. In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or the sites listed in the “Managing cookies” section. The User is therefore invited to check on the website of the third part indicated in the table below.
Cookies installed on this site